Trinity Community Table
Launched in 1992, Trinity Community Table (TCT) is a community outreach program that provides nourishing noon meals in a hospitable environment to all who have need. Meals are served in the parish hall of Trinity Anglican Church in Cambridge, Ontario.
1) We serve up to 175 guests every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday (except Good Friday and Christmas Day).
2) In 2013, we served 17,000 hot meals and provided 13,000 take-out sandwich packages.
3) TCT receives no government funding.
4) All financial and material gifts are used entirely to meet TCT objectives.
5) TCT is an all-volunteer organization. Some 100 volunteers contribute more than 10,000 hours per year.
6) The board of directors and other volunteers receive no remuneration.
Partners and donors
TCT is grateful for the generous and heartfelt contributions from a range of local partners and donors. These include:
- Cambridge Self-Help Food Bank
- business and service clubs
- churches and church groups
- food retailers
- Ontario Christian Gleaners
- House of Friendship
To volunteer, donate or obtain more information
contact us at 519-621-8860 or firstname.lastname@example.org